by Ricë Freeman-Zachery, published by North Light Books 2009 – Features my quilts, drawings, sketchbooks, photos of studio, and ideas for inspiring creativity.
Ricë worked hard at getting a ton of information out of the 12 artists who participated in this project. The book is densely layered with photos of art and information about things like managing your creative time, setting up a good space to create, and making art
- Exploring Time – What exactly does “Time” mean to you?
- Stuck in Time – When you need a tow truck to get out of a rut
- Mental Space – What goes on up there in your head?
- Soul Space – Where you receive permission to play
- Creative Habits – Music, candles and companionable cats